Free help with food and more
- Washington School will have grocery giveaways for families with children on Wednesdays from 11-1pm until 4/1 during the CPS meals to go distribution. The distribution will then switch to every other Wednesday beginning Wednesday, April 13, April 27, May 13th.
Groceries will be set up along the driveway for pick up. Families will not need to get out of their cars. 1730 Mears Ave.On Mondays & Fridays we will have Enrichment materials & Hygiene products available.
- SEM Food Pantry-Open Mon, Wed, Thurs & Fri from 10-2pm, Tues 5:30-7pm. Must call for an appointment 231-1412. Located on Immaculate Heart of Mary Campus- 1260 Columbus Ave 45255
- Andersonhills United Methodist Church -Weekly grocery giveaway on Thursdays starting March 26th 4-6pm at their Salem Campus-6137 Salem Rd.
- Interparish Ministries-As of 3/20/2020, our current hours are Monday and Tuesday 10:00 am-12:00 pm at the Newtown Pantry- 3509 Debolt Rd
Newtown, Ohio 45244.We are CLOSED on Wednesday. The Drive-Through Pantry may be visited every two weeks. Due to the current COVID-19 public health crisis, these hours are subject to change at any time without notice. Please contact IPM at (513) 561-3932 before visiting the pantry.
- Washington Rec Center-Free snacks for children-Mon-Fri 2-4:30pm, 1715 Beacon St
Health Care Services
HealthSource is available to meet the health care needs of individuals of all ages and great ideas for getting started. Both private and public insurance are accepted. They are located at 6131 Campus Ave off Beechmont Ave. call 732-5088 to make an appointment
Student Work Packets-All Cincinnati Public School students can go to Staples to get the work packets printed for free. Call your local Staples for details. Also, families may be able to pick up packets provided by the district. Log onto the district website https://www.cps-k12.org/for distribution dates/locations. We are working on making hard copies of the packets available at the two Little Libraries in our community. One is by the entrance to the Mt. Washington Rec Center and the other is in front of Sands Montessori.